Diversified Sourcing Solutions is hosting a Job Fair on Wednesday, May 4th, 2016 from 9:00AM-12:00PM! Please bring your updated resume and 2-3 professional references. We are recruiting for a variety of skills including Maintenance Technicians. Our address is listed below; we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!
13700 58th Street North Suite 202, Clearwater, FL 33760
DSS is looking for a facilities maintenance person for a client in the Largo area. This is a 1st shift position that pays between $17 and $20 per hour. The ideal person has to have experience with making supervisory decisions as well as doing the maintenance work. If you have the following criteria please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call our office at 727-538-4111 to schedule an interview.
Perform a variety of facility related tasks in the areas of preventive and general building maintenance, carpentry, equipment construction, and courier or locksmith duties.
Primary & Essential Accountability
- Perform a variety of facility related tasks in the areas of preventive and general building maintenance, and carpentry
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule and within budget
- Follows written work instructions. Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools and equipment (WHMIS)
- Proper use of required PPE
- May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S" activities, action teams, etc
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Assists management with special projects and assignments as requested
- 4+ years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in maintenance/utility work or any combination of training and/or experience that will allow the incumbent to perform listed duties
- Thorough understanding of general job aspects and moderate understanding of the detailed aspects of the job; knowledge of electrical, mechanical and building construction trades, skilled in operating applicable equipment.
- Perform a variety of general maintenance functions as directed
- Duties range from rearrangement of equipment and furniture to basic electrical and plumbing maintenance and troubleshooting
- In electrical assignments, may install, modify, test or repair electrical wiring, transformer and control circuits using electrical test equipment and tools
- In plumbing assignments, may install, modify, test or repair gas lines, water pipes, drains and fittings for machines or equipment
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of production and test equipment and shop machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps, motors, sandblasters, and other equipment
- Duties may also include troubleshooting and repair of laser systems, environmental and thermo vacuum chambers, mask aligners, photo resist equipment, spinners, coil winders, vacuum and furnace controls, sputtering systems and RF bombers
- Use various tools such as oscilloscope, AC/DC voltage regulators, micrometers, vom-amp probe and transistor testers
- Perform a variety of carpentry tasks as directed
- Build wooden structures and building components such as office partitions, half-walls, sound barriers, work benches, and test tables; install chalk boards, construct plate shop duct boards, special drying racks, and special boring jigs; install and adjust door closers.
- Operate various power saws, sanders, planes, routers, and drills to cut and size wood before construction; use glue, contact cement, nails and adhesive to repair or modify all types of wood work. equipment construction, and courier or locksmith duties
- Build, repair, and test various types of production equipment as directed
- May also build special Research and Development equipment and maintain public address and dionized water systems
- Employ basic knowledge of electrical and plumbing systems, and various tools such as lathes, drill presses and soldering torches
- Install, repair and maintain locking systems, door frames, doors, closers and security devices as necessary to preserve the security of the facility
- Perform preventative maintenance as needed
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.