Looking for Admin Assistants in the Birmingham Area
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a professional environment? Are you tired of working in the same dead end job with no chance for advancement? Do you see yourself working in a position that is challenging, rewarding, and in a positive environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, reach out to Diversified Sourcing Solutions today!
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is currently searching for talented individuals to fill Administrative Assistant roles with some of our top clients in the Birmingham area.
Experience needed is as follows:
* 2-3 years prior Administrative Assistant experience
* Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Able to answer phones and direct call traffic
* Ability to manage numerous email accounts
* Typing speed of 60-70 wpm
* Detail oriented-transcription and data entry may be part of requirement
* The ideal candidate should be able to multi-task between all of these skills at any given time
* Associate's Degree (Bachelor's Preferred)
* Flexible Schedule
* Reliable Transportation
* All candidates must submit to pre-employment screening including Drug and Background checks
If this is the right position for you, then you're most likely the right candidate for Diversified. Please apply online today, and help us find you your next position.
If you meet the above requirements, scroll to the top of the page and click on "Apply Now."
Qualified candidates will be be called immediately.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.