Diversified Sourcing Solutions is currently seeking a Bilingual Patient Coordinator in the Medical Center Area for a healthcare leader in prosthetics.
- Verifying Insurance
- General Office duties (Phones, daily correspondence, maintaining paper and electronic file systems, preparing the front office, conference room, kitchen and clinical care areas for daily operations).
- Schedules and confirms patients’ prosthetic and follow-up appointments.
- New patient processing (initial patient info, patient check-in and check-out, patient intake information, patient questionnaire, patient education, practice patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance protocols, corporate database updates, new patient communication/information packets and follow up, travel arrangements/accommodations/logistics, restaurant and event suggestions).
- Conducts and/or is present with patients during administration of patient evaluation/satisfaction survey (and CAPROQ in the absence of a full-time Occupational Therapist).
- Build relationships with potential patients.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports with tracking information’s
- Patient file management (information kept current daily, chart notes, Dr.’s signatures, delivery acknowledgments, follow-up management).
- Administrative contact for patient needs (analysis of basic needs and appointment needs).
- Communication to corporate office (major expenses, payments/write-offs, executive expense reports).
- Coordinate/manage overall office clinical staff schedule.
- Maintain log for office repairs/needs and schedule work to be done (IT, utilities, supplies, refreshments, laundry, and general maintenance, janitorial).
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
- Minimum of 3-5 strong administrative experience and customer service experience
- Spanish bilingual
- Prior experience in healthcare
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office(Excel andWord)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment
- Work independently under general supervision
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.