The Diversified Sourcing Solutions Atlanta branch. has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual to supervise international material flow in and out of the warehouse and oversee electronic component testing in our Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) room. The position will report to the Distribution Manager. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage material flow in and out of the facility and all aspects of ESD Room operations to ensure compliance with all customer requirements
• Plan and implement customer service, quality, and budget goals in accordance with customer and branch objectives
• Ensure that sub-departments (Shipping, Receiving, Picking, Packing, & Loading) are working together as one team, and that the workload and overtime opportunities are fairly distributed
• Ensure that inventory is performed accurately and with the utmost integrity
• Effectively and professionally interact with customers to provide highest quality service and resolve any complaints or issues
• Effectively, professionally and respectfully manage, motivate and communicate with team members to promote teamwork in a safe and secure work environment, and ensure consistent compliance with Corporate and Branch policies and procedures
• Develop and implement training and cross-utilization programs to maximize staff productivity and cost efficiency
• Analyze and respond to employee suggestions for operations improvements
• Prepare accurate and timely reports of activities and performance measurements as required
• Additionally, Special Duties may be assigned in accordance with the Employee Handbook
Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rooms or manufacturing environment with testing of electronic equipment preferred
• Minimum of Five Years’ Manufacturing / Warehouse Operations and Inventory management
• Minimum of Three Years’ supervisory management experience over a group of direct reports
• Must possess a professional, positive, and motivated attitude and demeanor
• Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
• Good vision (natural or corrected)
• Not color blind (must assess display color output as job duty)
• High school diploma or GED, some college preferred
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.