Diversified Sourcing Soltuions has an excellent opportunity for several motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individuals to perform electronic component testing in our Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) room. The positions will report to the Sr. Supervisor, Product Testing & Distribution. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Follows the product testing pass or fail test methods, procedures, and test scripts for component testing to ensure that all products are free from defects and damage
• Assures that the quantity, quality, labeling and addressing of orders corresponds to the customer’s specifications or other requirements
• Follows all ESD Room protocols and procedures to protect sensitive electronic components from damage during handing including wearing ESD-compliant work clothes, foot wear, gloves, etc.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area daily
• Additionally, Special Duties may be assigned in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rooms or manufacturing environment with testing of electronic equipment preferred
• Manual dexterity, attach and remove connectors, manipulate electronic components
• Lift up to 50 lbs
• Bend reach, repetitively
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
• Data entry
• Good vision (natural or corrected)
• Not color blind (must assess display color output as job duty)
• Basic math skills
• High school diploma or GED
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.