WAREHOUSE FORKLIFT OPERATOR- N. DALLAS, TX
Do you know your way around a warehouse? Can you use an RF Scanner? Are you a certified forklift operator? Do you love distribution? Then look no further, we want to talk with you!
You will be able to:
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas safely and without incident.
- Convey materials to transportation for distribution and delivery.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and store goods in specified areas.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to workers, customers, or transporters.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers.
- Record amount of materials or items received or distributed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
You will be able to demonstrate skills such as:
- Mastery of basic mathematical competencies (add, subtract, multiply, divide, read a ruler)
- Have a strong attention to detail and look for ways to improve quality
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form
- Reasoning abilities to interpret and carry-out written and verbal instruction accurately.
- Possess the physical strength to lift and or carry up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Able to work within a non-climate controlled environment, dealing with multiple elements such as cold, rain and hot temperatures.
*Educational & Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Forklift Certification / license.
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
*MUST be able to pass a drug screen and background check and present all required I-9 documentation, upon application.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.