A large international packaging solutions firm is aggressively seeking 3-4 Die Cut Operators for our Dallas facility. These positions are available immediately and will offer immediate hire with benefits, extremely competitive compensation plans and overtime on a regular basis.
This is a Direct Hire position that does not require a probationary period through an agency.
The job description is contained below:
GENERAL PURPOSE: Responsible for the performance of manual and machine tasks in the set up, maintenance, and operation of die cut equipment to accurately produce product to customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintains general knowledge and understanding of die cutting processes and equipment.
• Reads job tickets to determine setup specifications and instructions.
• Observes and monitors machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
• Follows all standard operating procedures and instructions relevant to the job, position and department accurately.
• Performs routine adjustments during the press run and maintains production throughout the run.
• Records daily production information, such as amount of time spent on specific tasks, using specified forms.
• Keeps work area neat and clean.
• Opens machines and removes/replaces damaged product, using hand tools.
• Trains workers to set up, operate and use machines.
• Performs scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Follows established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
• Minimum of three years experience with die cut operating equipment.
• Knowledge of Bobst die cutting equipment preferred.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Must have basic computer skills (data entry, etc.).
• Must pass color vision & hue test.
• Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
• Must pass ruler test and possess basic math skills.
• Must be able to maintain good attendance.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
• Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.