SANITATION TECHNICIANS - PRODUCTION
Are you passionate about sanitation? Do contamination issues drive you crazy? Can you sterilize a piece of food manufacturing equipment better than any other? If you answered yes, then we would love for you to become a valuable member of the team. A local food manufacturing company has a need for Sanitation Technicians to join their Dallas location on multiple shifts.
As the Sanitation Technician you will evaluate the level of cleanliness on all types of equipment and surfaces within the plant and bring them to a shine.
You will be responsible for:
- Cleaning the offices, lab, break rooms and restrooms, according to the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Cleaning overhead.
- Keeping pallet racks clean.
- Equipment cleaning.
- Food Safety Pro-Op Inspections/Swabs.
- Pest and Vermin Control.
- You will have a high school diploma or GED and 6 months experience in an equivalent role.
- You will make frequent decisions on the flow and management of product during mixing.
- You may be occasionally required to verify equipment functionality.
- You will be able to solve basic mathematical problems using subtraction, addition, multiplication and division.
- You will have a squeaky clean background to match your squeaky clean attitude and be able to pass a drug screen upon application.
- You will be able to speak English.
If this sounds like the job for you, then hurry and APPLY! We will review your resume and if qualified, contact you soon.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.