Diversified Sourcing Solutions is seeking General Manufacturing Associates to assists machine operators with the preparation setup and operation of production machine(s). Monitors wire quality and records fabrication data to ensure defect-free products as defined by industry regulations and customer specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Aid with the preparation and setup of production machines by positioning the payoff, feeder, and take-up
- Provide support to machine operators by adjusting and maintaining production controls according to specifications
- Monitor the quality of wire during production and the finished product
- Perform routine lubrication of machinery parts and minor preventative maintenance
- Observe machine operation for equipment malfunction and report immediately
- Record detailed daily production data
- Maintain safety standards and clean work environment
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED (General Equivalency Diploma) or one year related industrial experience or equivalent training
- Demonstrate strong basic math and measuring skills
- Ability to read, comprehend, and respond to general instructions, direction, and correspondence, both oral and written
- Cooperatively works and interacts with members of the manufacturing department and other company employees
Must be flexible
1st shift: 7am - 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3pm - 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11pm - 7:30am
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.