Profit Management Coordinator
Resolve and collect vendor receivables trial balance in a timely manner. Assist profit management team to maintain integrity and accuracy of all vendor/customer agreements.
• Contact vendors for payment of overdue invoices
• Maintain complete and accurate agreement supporting documentation.
• File vendor claims via Corporate Claim System.
• Maintain and monitor external/internal agreement research requests in a timely manner.
• Maintain and update contact information in various database programs for vendor receivable bill backs.
• Assist in minimizing vendor exposure and provide support as directed by management.
• Track and report results to management as required.
• Initiate discussion concerning all ideas for increased efficiencies and process improvements.
• Understand and follow Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Research and resolve disputed amounts
• Maintain vendor receivable aged trial balance including vendor sample accounts
Key Job Responsibilities Vendor/Customer agreement entry, maintenance, research and problem solving
• Submit and follow-up on vendor through Corporate Claim System
• Vendor Exposure collections
• Assigned special projects as directed
• Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards, and is punctual to work and meetings.
• Perform job safely and participate in on-going safety awareness efforts.
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities that an individual must possess to perform the essential functions of this job:
Required Minimum Education/Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
Certifications and/or Technical Requirements:
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and AS400.
• Ability to use a calculator
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience administering commercial contracts/agreements and/or pricing experience
• Previous experience in the food service or foodservice distribution industry preferred
• Previous Sysco experience a plus
Abilities and Skills:
• Must be able to manage the pressures and stress associated with a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to tactfully interface with others in difficult situations
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, plan and organize work activities, analyze and disseminate numerical data, manage work time efficiently, and perform moderately complex mathematical calculations.
• Demonstrates skills in problem solving, team building, total quality management
• Ability to monitor and control department expenses, schedules and progress
• Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
• Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationship with both internal and external clients
• Ability to model and champion organizational values and competencies
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear
• The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.