Business Development Manager
Diversified Sourcing Solutions has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager in the Freight Forwarding Industry in Los Angeles, California.
The perfect candidate for this position will be a hunter ready to take ownership of their market and is self driven, self motivated and can self manage. While a generous base salary is offered, the perfect candidate is motivated by commission.
Our client is a family owned company with a very lean management structure. Flexibility is greater when it comes to decision making such as pricing. They have 47 locations with over 1,000 staff.
Great benefits are offered, including:
- Monthly car allowance
- Company provided cell phone
- Vacation pay, sick pay and Holiday pay
- Comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision
Basic Job Description
- Develop a robust business strategy for prospecting, building relationships, closing and maintaining new and existing customer base.
- Create a dynamic pipeline of qualified new key business relationships through sales channels including lead generation and networking.
- Strategic, customized proposal preparation per client needs to close new business.
- Continuing customer communication, face to face visits, administrative follow up and problem solving to affirm commitments.
- Identify new market initiatives and value added sales strategies to align with company with service offerings.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a sales role in the Freight Forwarding Industry with International Experience.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.