Transportation/ Freight company in Northeast Houston is seeking a Traffic Safety Clerk with a maintainence/mechanical background. . Position is responsible for working on a team to handle the day to day functions of the safety department in a transporation industry.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for signing on drivers, including data entry in Web App and the lease on.
- Responsible for running any reports on drivers, equipment, or compliance & safety, as needed.
- Responsible for running MVR's, CBC's, and PSP reports; ensures drivers are compliant.
- Responsible for maintaining driver's file and unit files, adds or deletes to Lee Trans, RR, KY, NM
- Responsible for Advantage Trucks, lease on
- Answers phones; able to respond to inquiries
- Backup for other desks in Safety as needed.
- Responsible for logs, scan, validate, file
- Responsible for trip sheets, collect and send to Lee Trans
- Responsible for returning trip sheets to offices via scanning
- Responsible for reviewing report from Lee Trans, gaps in odometers
- Responsible for Carrier Web
- Any other projects as assigned.
- Knowledgeable of DOT requirements and familiar with CSA 2100
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.