Please email resumes to email@example.com
We are currently looking for one of our clients, based in St. Petersburg, FL who is an engineering/architectural/interior design for an Electrical Engineer with AutoCAD and Revit proficiency. We prefer a candidate that is a licensed Electrical Engineer, NCEES considered a plus.
Candidates should be able to work on large Senior Living/ILF/ALF & Multifamily High-rise, both new construction and renovation; masonry/hollow core/precast/PT concrete systems. Responsibilities include providing support for the Senior Electrical Engineer in management of assigned projects, assuring the total quality of all the engineering efforts of the project in meeting the client’s expectations and produce a profit on the project. Position will entail significant CADD/Revit production.
Electrical Engineering - Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience in:
- Prefer Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years minimum experience in AE environment in Electrical Design
- Experience in power systems design, Low voltage design and lighting design including load calculations, system sizing, and code compliance.
- Proven track record of designing the most appropriate electrical systems within the clients, budget and time limitations coupled with the ability to work successfully in a multi-disciplined team environment on multiple projects.
- Experience in outlet, data and telephone layout design.
- Experience in working with a team of professionals
- Can successfully work and communicate with all levels to provide high quality, well-coordinated and technically proficient electrical engineering design solutions for a variety of project assignments.
- Actively participate in project meetings during design and construction activities to represent the Company and the preparation of graphic and written construction documents.
- Lead or self-direct site visits to evaluate various facility types during assessment of the existing electrical infrastructure. Ability to properly assess and take appropriate action to identify and solve problems during design or in the field during construction.
- Experience in Commercial, Senior Living/ILF/ALF & High-rise; New Construction and Renovation
Auto CAD/Revit Requirements:
Assists in the CAD drafting and design preparation of schematic, design development and construction documents for all projects with strong emphasis on Senior Living Facilities, Health Care, Multi-Family, Retail and Community projects.
Candidate will be responsible for these main areas: Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Prepares plans for new or modified facilities
- Responsible for using CAD and Revit software for layout diagrams, schematics and construction documents
- Working knowledge of Revit is highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Auto CAD/Revit
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the electrical engineering field, involving knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Ability to learn and perform standard computer techniques, CAD, and Revit functions in accordance with firm drafting & quality standards
Experienced in producing CAD and Revit drawings for
- Schematic Design Drawings
- Design Development Drawings
- Construction Documents
- Autodesk – AutoCAD 2011 or later
- Autodesk Revit 2011 or later
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Client offers competitive salaries and generous benefits including medical, dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k, and company paid life and disability insurance. We strive to provide a fun yet productive environment for our employees to enhance their personal & professional growth. Candidates may respond to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.