ORDER PULLERS (Day & Night Shifts)
The nation's largest temperature controlled distribution services company is seeking several electric pallet jack operators to join their Ft. Worth, TX location. The experienced order pullers will perform the following:
- Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.
- Select product and place on a pallet in the correct position.
- Scan product with a RF gun and check for accuracy and placement.
- Move product to the correct area in the warehouse.
- Wrap product using stretch wrap. Attach the correct labels to the product.
- Move the product safely using a pallet jack. Follow instructions for operating equipment.
- Clean work area of loose wood or plastic.
- Report any faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.
- Follow the company's work rules and policies.
- Work in a temperature control environment at 38 degrees.
- Wear steel toed boots or shoes.
- Provide your own refrigeration wear.
- Work on the nightshift starting at 6:00 p.m. and work until you are released.
- Select at least 573 cases of Dannon yougurt per hour after your 4 weeks of training period.
- Week 1 = training; Week 2 = 65% productivity; Week 3 = 85% productivity; Week 4 = 95% productivity; Week 5 = 100% productivity.
Experience & Skills:
- One year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to become electric pallet jack certified. Existing experience preferred, but will train.
- Ability to read numbers and labels.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to add, subtract and multiply.
- Ability to read and speak English well.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED
Work Hours: 4 days per week and one of those days will be a Saturday or Sunday.
Shift Hours: Days (6 a.m.-6 p.m.); Nights (6 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
*MUST be able to pass our background check and drug screen, as well as, present written evidence of last five years of work history. If qualified and interested, please apply to this ad immediately.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.