Customer Service / Call Center Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative with a strong call center background for a temp-to-hire position in the Lakeland area. The CSR will be taking inbound calls from customers, updating customer profiles, heavy data entry, and other tasks as required by management.
- Answers telephone inquiries (inbound calls) from clients and input information into proprietary database.
- Communication with customers on orders and account management
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction
- Multitasking, problem-solving, maintaining excellent communication with the customers
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written)
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to type 30-35 WPM
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask and solve problems
The hours for this position will be 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday. Pay range is $12.00-$15.00 hourly, depending on experience.
Candidates MUST be willing to submit to and successfully complete a criminal background check and drug screen.
Interested candidates must email resume to email@example.com, or apply online at www.MyDSSJobs.com.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a full service staffing and human resources company offering a wide variety of employment opportunities. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that may be permanent, short-term temporary, long-term temporary or direct hire in nature. Please explore our job board to find the perfect opportunity and apply online!
It is the policy of Diversified Sourcing Solutions to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Diversified Sourcing Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Our hiring practices are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions.